Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Interview on: Teen job seekers being prepared

Q. What do you think about the job world?
A. I think that it is much harder now a days and you need more experience.

Q. How do you think the economy has affected people on getting a job?
A. I think it has affected the economy a great deal because when people already don’t have enough money to survive, they also lose their jobs.

Q. In your opinion, do you think it is easier for a teenager or an adult to get a job? Why?
A. I think it may be easier for adults to get a job because they have a lot more experience and some of them have a lot of training and schooling.

Q. Do you think that it would be easier to teach a teenager over an adult to teach how to do a job?
A. I think that it would be easier for both. I think it would be easier to teach a teen because they are younger and fresh out of school and willing to work. It would also be easy to teach an adult because they already have a lot of experience, they have a lot of schooling, and they need the money.

Q. What advice would you give a teenager before going out into the work force?
A. I would tell them that whatever you end up doing, make sure it’s something you like to do and that you want to do because if you don’t like it or you don’t want to do it, then you’ll never make it in that job.

Q. Is there something you wish you would have done to prepare yourself to work when you were a teenager?
A. Yes. I wish I paid more attention when people tried to tell me what it was like and that when I got my first job, I wish it was something that I liked and that I enjoyed doing.

1 comment:

  1. i think that teens do need to be prepared during a job interview.

    ReplyDelete